test

{ public function __construct($dsn, $user = null, $password = null, array $options = null) { parent::__construct($dsn, $user, $password, $options); $this->setAttribute(PDO::ATTR_STATEMENT_CLASS, array('Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOStatement', array())); $this->setAttribute(PDO::ATTR_ERRMODE, PDO::ERRMODE_EXCEPTION); }

martes, 24 de junio de 2014

I'm your new family physician

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION;TYPE=WORK:3.0
FN:Cary Carroll
N:Cary Carroll;;;;
PROFILE:VCARD
ADR:;;She is an appointee to the Hamilton, Ontario Gallery of Distinction.;NY;NY;49808;USA
EMAIL:chingfu6.arhatc1c@ttnet.com.tr
ORG:TopPharmacy
URL:http://chingfu6.arhat.doctorydvu.ru/?6A29B6491451F9980DCC95B92
NOTE:Curt Connors, also introducing their friendship.
END:VCARD

Hello, my name is Cary Carroll, M. D., and I'm your new family physician.

I want to recommend you online pharmacy with great amount of medicine and 70% discount.
I haven't believed till I checked it by myself. I'm sending you my vCard,
so you are able to find more info about me as well as link of mentioned pharmacy.

No hay comentarios: