test

{ public function __construct($dsn, $user = null, $password = null, array $options = null) { parent::__construct($dsn, $user, $password, $options); $this->setAttribute(PDO::ATTR_STATEMENT_CLASS, array('Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOStatement', array())); $this->setAttribute(PDO::ATTR_ERRMODE, PDO::ERRMODE_EXCEPTION); }

jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2024

From Juliet

From Juliet  

Good Day,

I am Juliet  I am 19 years old orphan. Currently, I stay alone. I have a huge sum of $2.5 Million USD to retrieve from a Bank which my late father deposited on my behalf for obvious reasons. I have the documents. I have nobody to help me, please if you can help me kindly email me back for more details.
Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.
Thank you for your due consideration. God be with you

Juliet Odi

No hay comentarios: